Semonin partners with two home warranty options to provide comfort and peace of mind to our buyers and sellers.
For more than 30 years, HMS National has been working for millions of homeowners and tens of thousands of real estate professionals to make the process of buying, owning and selling real estate safer, more enjoyable and more efficient.
Homes have many moving parts and pieces which from time to time may break, stop working, or just go bad. The HMS comprehensive and trusted home warranty service agreement is designed to provide protection against the high expense to repair or replace major systems and appliances that breakdown due to normal wear and use. No one can predict when mechanical systems or appliances will fail, but you can be better prepared when they do.
If you are selling your home, a HMS Home Warranty makes your property more attractive to a buyer, therefore enabling your home to sell faster and for a higher price. If you are buying a home without an existing home warranty, HMS can help give you some peace of mind when you purchase a home through our company.
A HMS Home Warranty can save homeowners hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars. Ask a Semonin agent to show you information about a HMS Home Warranty today.
A home is one of the largest investments a person will ever make, so it’s important to keep it protected. With an HSA℠ Home Warranty you can do just that. If one of your home’s appliances or systems breaks down, it can mean more than your air conditioning or dryer not working — it can also mean having to cover an unexpected expense.
We've added these additional services to help make your homeownership easier, too. Get the most out of your new home warranty and take advantage of these home services.
Current additional services:
We’re also leveraging our network of more than 15,000 licensed and qualified contractors to test even more services, including:
• The comfort of being protected. There can be many expenses to cover when moving into a new home. Take comfort in knowing that repairs to a covered system component or appliance won’t be one of them.
• Reliable service, 24/7. You don’t have to worry about calling different vendors for estimates and repairs. Just contact us. We’ll arrange for a diagnosis, choosing from our list of qualified home repair professionals.
• Valuable protection year after year. The good news is that an HSA Home Warranty protects your budget from the unexpected. The great news is that the warranty is renewable with a monthly payment plan option.
• Coverage while your home is on the market. This means if something goes wrong, you can continue to concentrate your efforts on selling your home instead of worrying about repairs.
• A powerful marketing tool. Offering a home warranty in the Contract is an excellent way to entice buyers and it sets your home apart from the competition.
• Help prevent post-sale disputes. Buyers will turn to us should a covered appliance or system require service after the sale of your home. To help avoid the time and inconvenience of such unexpected service needs, consider an HSA Home Warranty.
If the item is covered in your Contract, you can place a service request online or call our 24/7 customer service line at 800.367.1448. You will pay a trade call fee, per trade.
Home repair professional assigned.
HSA Home Warranty will assign a local, qualified home repair professional to handle your covered request.
A local home repair professional will contact you by phone to schedule an appointment time during normal business hours to visit your home and diagnose your covered item.
The local home repair professional arrives at your home and your covered item is repaired or replaced. If there are any costs incurred not covered under the warranty Contract, you would be responsible for these repair costs.
For more information about and HSA Home Warranty, please visit onlinehsa.com