Cinch Home Services
As a homeowner, you will eventually be faced with the need to repair or replace expensive appliances and home systems such as the A/C, heating unit, washer, dryer or possibly your refrigerator. And when that time comes, a home warranty can save you thousands of dollars.
Why should buyers and sellers purchase an Cinch Home Services?
For more than 30 years, Cinch Home Services has been working for millions of homeowners and tens of thousands of real estate professionals to make the process of buying, owning and selling real estate safer, more enjoyable and more efficient.
Homes have many moving parts and pieces which from time to time may break, stop working, or just go bad. The Cinch Home Services comprehensive and trusted home warranty service agreement is designed to provide protection against the high expense to repair or replace major systems and appliances that breakdown due to normal wear and use. No one can predict when mechanical systems or appliances will fail, but you can be better prepared when they do.
If you are selling your home, a Cinch Home Services home warranty makes your property more attractive to a buyer, therefore enabling your home to sell faster and for a higher price. If you are buying a home without an existing home warranty, Cinch can help give you some peace of mind when you purchase a home through our company.
A Cinch Home Services Home Warranty can save homeowners hundreds and sometimes thousands of dollars. Ask a Semonin agent to show you information about a Cinch Home Services Home Warranty today.
Benefits for Sellers
- Make your home a preferred home. Eight out of ten buyers prefer to buy a home covered by a home warranty plan. (Source: Gallup Poll)
- Attract more first-time home buyers. Provide peace of mind for buyers who might be intimidated by the high cost of repairing or replacing systems or appliances.
- Leverage your Cinch Home Services Home Warranty. Make your home stand out from other listings.
- Avoid closing delays. An Cinch Home Services Home Warranty can minimize the chance that an equipment or system failure could delay closing.
- Free coverage during listing*. In most states, payment is due at closing.
- No post-sale worries. If a breakdown happens after closing, the buyer will turn to the Cinch Home Services Home Warranty.
- Industry-leading workmanship guarantee. Covered repairs are guaranteed for 180 days. That means you won't pay a cent if the problem reoccurs due to a workmanship issue.
Benefits for Buyers and Current Homeowner
- Save money and protect your budget. Rather than paying hundreds or thousands of dollars to repair or replace an appliance or home system, you'll pay a standard deductible per service call, per trade, on covered components.**
- Comprehensive protection. We'll repair or replace covered systems and appliances no matter the age, make or model. Plus, there are no home square footage restrictions and no inspection required.
- National network of pre-screened service partners. Each partner in our network of over 40,000 qualified service professionals has been pre-screened to meet our high service standards.
- Convenient and easy claims process. We're available 24/7/365. All you have to do to place a claim is call our toll-free number or submit a claim online and you will be assigned a qualified service provider in your area.
- Unlimited service. You can call Cinch Home Services for as many appliance and system repairs as needed.*
- Never get locked out. You are covered for up to $50 per year for locksmith services.
- Save with Appliance Buyline®. Even if items in your home are running great, you may decide to remodel or upgrade. You can take advantage of this buying power and get deep discounts off brand name appliances.
- Industry–leading workmanship guarantee. Covered repairs are guaranteed for 180 days. That means you won't pay a cent if the problem reoccurs due to a workmanship issue.
- Easily renew your warranty. You can enjoy the protection of an Cinch Home Services Home Warranty Plan for as long as you own your home.***
Visit our website for more information about an Cinch Home Services Home Warranty
* See terms, conditions and limitations in your contract. Non-covered charges may apply to certain repairs or replacements.
* As governed by state law
** See terms, conditions and limitations in your contract. Non-covered charges may apply to certain repairs or replacements.
*** Eligibility subject to underwriting criteria.
This is a paid advertisement and not an endorsement of Semonin Realtors® of the home warranty provider.